lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Sunday, November 27, 2011

resolve

going through the motions of another holiday without lovelygirl just tightened my resolve.

will caseworkers think i am too pushy? maybe
will adoption worker think i am too annoying? maybe

i do try and push onward with some amount of tactfullness and above all a kind heart.

there seems to be more unanswered questions than answered ones at this point.

i can't give up. not now.

will it really take six to nine months for the icpc to go through?
will they get her declared legally free before christmas?
will she be able to come for a visit once she is legally free?

it is so incredibly hard to be patient.

maybe the stubborn side of me that my parents had a hard time dealing with will help pull me through.

resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment