lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Friday, September 9, 2011

thoserubyslippers

O.M.G.

It worked!

Yup, it worked.  Clicking my heels three times and chanting, "There is a child for us."

Well, at least it got us to the next level.  We got a call back on Lovelygirl...the caseworker wants to talk to us next week in a conference call!  It's the closest we have been in over a year to getting invited to go to committee. 

Now to go through the documents they sent with a fine tooth comb, and come up with as many questions as we can. 

After all this time, maybe the waiting will be over.  Maybe we will get invited to go to committee.  Maybe we will be chosen.

I am sitting here anxiously raising my hand up in the air, waving it frantically..."Pick me! Pick US!"

Going from the depths of despair early this morning, to soaring in the clouds the next.

...those darned lovely sweet shiny beautiful red red ruby slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment