lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Friday, September 23, 2011

flying

So, this is what it's like to fly!

After a few emails back and forth to clarify things, I can finally ALLOW myself to believe that this is entirely possible...to believe that lovelygirl will be "OUR" lovely girl!!!

I was worried because of the whole "Full Disclosure" file.  Because lovelygirl isn't legally free yet, they can't copy her files and send them to us, hence the reason we have to drive up there to read them.  Also, I wasn't entirely sure if the file we would be reading on this first trip up contained everything we would need to make our decision.

What if we met her, fell in love with her, and THEN afterwards, got her file, which revealed some hidden surprises that would have made us either think harder, or decide not to move forward??? What if ???

Worries for naught!!!  

Her team member, "K", a really cool lady...assured us that the files we would read would definitely contain ALL of her information, although alot of it would be redundant, and boring.  She also said MOST, if not ALL of her pertainent information was already sent to us...

Okay then.  NOTHING in the files we read through up until this point had anything at all that would scare us away!!!

I still have that hidden little fear tho...so until we actually read through her entire files, I won't completely go gaga over the fact that she will be ours! 

BUT, it sure feels great to FLY!

My heart is soaring, up up into the clouds! Hope renewed springs forth again!

Flying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment