lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

nervous

I'm nervous.

What if I come across wrong?  What if I say the wrong thing? What if they don't like me?

I am human. I don't always say the right thing.  I don't always explain things in the way I have it in my head. 

Tomorrow we have a conference call with Lovelygirl's team.  From that call, they will decide if they want us to move on towards the next step of pursuing adopting her.  Of course, we will also have the opportunity to back out too.

I do pray that we will get a real, complete picture of her, and that any issues she may have would be disclosed, so there will be no surprises.  I have to trust that God knows exactly WHO will become our daughter, or daughters. 

That being said, I also know that we have some input too.  I have to trust that He will put the right words in my mouth, and that all will be recieved well. 

I don't want to make any mistakes, or forget to ask a question that could be extremely important.

I'm nervous.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be nervous too, but take heart, they're looking for real human beings -- I hope! Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so, cuz I am definitely human! lol Thanks for the well wishes, means alot! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete