lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Saturday, December 17, 2011

today!

Today is the day!

Today we pick up lovelygirl, transfer all her schtuff into our rig and waaalaaaa, we will have our new daughter for two whole weeks!!!

My excitement knows no bounds.  I will have to keep it somewhat subdued so that I don't scare her! lol
FM did tell her that she is coming here, and she is excited too! This makes me happy! FM is going to be able to have a much needed break from lovelygirl.

I have read alot about how foster kiddos act out very frequently during the transition period just prior to adoption, and lovelygirl is no exception. Poor FM! She has had to deal with all that.  We are very appreciative of her willingness to do this for our girl!

I tried not to plan too much. We are going to decorate cookies on Tuesday.  Maybe make some fudge, candied pretzels etc.

Then just hanging out here, playing games, watching Christmas movies etc.

3 1/2 hours.

Today!!

P.S. weatherman said it WILL be sunny today, just like little orphan annie sang about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment