lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Thursday, March 1, 2012

moving forward

I feel like such a weinie. A whiny squawling baby.
There are so many more important things than my sniveling worries.
And so, I offer my sincere apologies to my friends.

What weakness causes me to lose hope, and lose sight of those things that ARE more important?

A few more days won't change anything. Lovelygirl will be ours at some point in time. Even if it isn't tomorrow, it will happen.

My pathetic snivelings won't make it happen any sooner. And I do want her to be able to read this some day and be proud of us. I want her to see me as a strong woman, a good role model.

And not the weak puny person of yesterday.

Things ended up working out after all.  We found the name of the doctor in an email (thanks H for the idea) and got the important document rounded up and faxed in to our agency. Emergency averted. Red flags down.

The ICPC DHS lady came out and inspected our home and found everything to their standards. We filled out some necessary paperwork.

So all the freaking out was for naught. Plain and simple. I acted the fool.

Ok, enough self loathing. It's over. Another new day has dawned.

Moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment