lovelygirl and me

lovelygirl and me

Monday, July 25, 2011

Is anyone out there?

Isn't it just a little bit strange?

To blog for no one?

All the words, dredged from deep within, thrown out into the nothingness of cyberspace...for only me?

I suppose I can look at it as therapy.  The idea that just laying the words down, putting 'pen to paper' in the tradional sense, or typing frantically at the dirty keyboard on my cluttered desk, will actually inspire anyone but me is ludicrous.

I am just me.

All alone here.  It does feel a bit strange, but I still feel proud that I have done it.

yes, just a little bit strange.

2 comments:

  1. I think in the end that blogging is more therapy for the blogger than those who read its posts. Still, know that you aren't alone. There are a lot of people walking your path but some don't have the courage to speak up, some might just read and never post... Still other might still think they are alone and have not found your page yet. Whatever the case, don't give up! What you say has meaning- especially to you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete